Monday, December 28, 2009

Marks Are In

Okay so the marks were actually in before Christmas but I hadn't gotten around to posting them. What can I say my posts aren't exactly punctual.... a little more on the random side these days. Any ways I am quite pleased with my marks. I worked my ass off for these marks I might add:

Biology - 87
DNA - 88
Law - 95
Chem - 91
Automation - 100 (That's right 100% baby)
Math - 89
Computers - 88

So my overall average was 91% and my GPA was 3.882. I loved getting the 100 in automation. Undoubtedly it will be the only time that happens (and I should point out there were 110 marks... so there were extra marks... I had 106 but it was rounded down). But I am really proud of the 91 in chemistry since I have never taken a chemistry course ever.... Hard work pays off. Hopefully I can keep it up but next semester I have chemistry and physics so we'll see. Plus more biology and DNA. Lots of lab work.

No comments:

Counter


View My Stats