Monday, May 24, 2010

Will There Ever Be Another Show Like Lost?

Last night I sat down to watch the series finale of Lost... a show I have faithfully watched for 6 years. Now that it is all over I can't help but wonder if there will be another show like that. I know that not everyone will be happy with how it ended since there were still unanswered questions but I loved it. Most shows don't get to plan for a finale so the ending always leaves things unresolved and just comes to an abrupt end.... and most shows don't have an end date in mind so storylines can become muddled and disjointed. But Lost has been a one of a kind experience. I am going to miss it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lauded as one of the top ten DJ's in the world, Ferry Corsten has made quite a name for himself in the trance and techno music world over the past couple of decades. Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger There's something intriguing about a robotic voice
egging you on. · The 3D technology in "TRON: Legacy" was
developed post-"Avatar" and represents the most advanced in the world today.



Look into my homepage - Daft Punk - Random Access Memories FLAC

Counter


View My Stats